Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Starting SEI Internship Today !


I gotta get cracka-lackin', cuz I only have 2 months to complete this internship which I know I could easily spend years doing ~ especially from home, as the good people of SEI have agreed to let me do.

My life hasn't changed all that much, as I sit at my desk under my consistently sun-drenched window in Boulder, sipping tea & researching organizations that might be interested in solar technologies ~ only now I have a purpose ~ and a brilliant organization & their stellar training classes to promote!

I must reiterate that this is the deal of the century ~ interning for Solar Energy International (SEI) in exchange for all the training I'll need to become certified in solar panel (PV) installation. Online courses will begin for me as soon as my internship is completed, & I look forward to some fun & educationally grueling hands-on courses this summer up in the Western Rockies.

Have you ever been interested in learning more about solar panels, solar water heating, or solar technologies in the developing world? SEI has all kinds of classes, for all kinds of people, to fit all kinds of schedules.

Check em out: http://www.solarenergy.org/why-sei-solar-training-re-education

Questions? Email me! Karyn@solarenergy.org

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like an awesome opportunity with a great organization. Do you know what you'll be responsible for in your internship?

    Have fun!

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete